Edit: I found a copy of the basic instructions here.
Simple and Easy-to-Use Wonder Wash Washing Instructions:
1. Sort the washing into loads according to material type and/or colors. Note:
There are 5 basic load types:
A. White cottons and linens
B. Colorfast cottons and linens
C. White synthetics and cotton blends
D. Nylons and colored synthetics
2. Place the machine on the edge of the sink.
3. Add the required water (at the correct temperature) and soap according to the washing chart below.
4. Add the washing.
5. Fit the pressure lid and tighten completely.
6. Attach the handle and turn the machine at abut one turn per second for the recommended time.
7. After washing, unscrew the pressure lid by turning the pressure knob slowly to release the pressure.
8. Remove pressure lid by turning anti-clockwise to release.
9. To drain, tilt machine to allow water to run into sink OR, if fitted with water release valve, insert Pipe into Valve and turn a quarter turn clockwise, until it clicks into position.
Rinsing: 1. By Hand Fill sink or basin with clean water and empty wash into sink and agitate by hand.
2. By Machine After draining away the dirty water, leave the washing in the machine and fill with clean cold water. Replace the pressure lid and tighten and turn the machine for about 30 seconds. Drain and wring dry. Repeat if necessary.
LOAD WATER SOAP TIME
.5 kg 1.5 L 1 Tbsp/15 g 1 min
1 kg 3 L 2 Tbsp/30 g 1.25 min
1.5 kg 4.5 L 3 Tbsp/45 g 1.5 min
2.2 kg 6 L 4 Tbsp/60 g 2 min
Note: Very absorbent materials will require more water, but DO NOT exceed the amounts listed above. If necessary reduce the size of the load.
LOAD TYPE TEMPERATURE
A 90 deg C - very hot
B 60 deg C - hot
C 50 deg C - hand hot
D 40 deg C - warm
E 30 deg C - lukewarm
TIPS TOWARDS BETTER RESULTS FROM YOUR WONDERWASH WASHING MACHINE
1. DO NOT use boiling water
2. DO NOT leave pressure lid on the machine after washing if the machine is still hot as a vacuum can form when machine cools down.
3. DO NOT store machine with pressure knob turned tight.
4. DO NOT overload. Do smaller loads as it will be easier and the machine will was better and quicker.
5. DO NOT TIGHTEN the pressure lid onto the machine when storing. Put on loosely!
1. We recommend the use of LOW FOAM DETERGENTS (i.e. automatic washing machine powders.)
2. Low foam detergents will make rinsing easier.
3. If wash does not come clean the washing combination is wrong. Use the correct amount of water, soap, and time.
4. Wash clothes at highest temperature garment will allow, but DO NOT exceed recommended temperatures.
5. The use of washing additives, e.g. a little bleach and/or fabric softener is acceptable.
6. Assist the cleaning of very dirty cuffs and collars by using recommended additives designed for cuffs and collars; or Wet the cuff or collar first and rub soap powder into fabric.
7. DO NOT scrub cuffs and collars, as this only damages the fabric.